Introducing our fitted tank, featuring unique knit details that set it apart from the ordinary. The intricate design around the armholes and flattering neckline add a touch of elegance and intrigue to this versatile piece.
- Eye-Catching Details: The exquisite knit design around the armholes elevates the tank's style, making it a standout addition to your wardrobe.
- Perfect for Layering: Its sleek silhouette makes this fitted tank ideal for layering, providing endless styling options for any occasion.
- A Chic Ensemble: Pair this top with the Denise skirt for a coordinated and stylish set that's sure to impress.
- Versatile and Timeless: Whether worn on its own or as part of a layered ensemble, this tank offers a timeless look that suits any personal style.
72% plant-based EcoViscose
28% Stretch Polyester
Fit and Sizing
Fit and Sizing
We highly recommend taking the time to check your measurements with the above size chart when making your first purchase.
This style runs small, and we recommend sizing up from your usual size.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Made in Brooklyn, NY
- 30-day Return Policy on U.S. Orders
- Free Ground Shipping on U.S. Orders
Penelope Size Chart
All measurements in inches.
These are the dimensions are when the garment is laying flat (before stretch).
|LENGTH||18 5/8||19 5/8||20 5/8||21 5/8||22 5/8|
|ACROSS SHOULDER||10 3/8||11 1/8||11 7/8||12 5/8||13 3/8|
|CHEST||12 1/8||13 1/8||14 1/8||15 1/8||16 1/8|
|ARMHOLE DEPTH||6 3/4||7 1/4||7 3/4||8 1/4||8 3/4|
|BOTTOM OPENING||13 1/2||14 1/2||15 1/2||16 1/2||17 1/2|
Knitwear Crafted with Care in Brooklyn, NY
Our knitwear styles are designed and manufactured in Brooklyn, New York. This ensures that each piece is made with exceptional quality and attention to detail, giving you a garment that is both stylish and long-lasting.
Knitwear pieces are produced on-demand. This approach not only minimizes our environmental footprint, but it also reduces waste by only producing inventory when an order is placed.
Fabric with a Luxury Feel
The EcoViscose used is Lenzing Certified. In addition to quality and comfort, the EcoViscose knit pieces are anti-bacterial, anti-static, machine washable and travel well.
Flattering Fit and Endless Styling Options
The versatility of the knitwear collection empowers you to express your unique style, whether you're accessorizing for a casual day out or dressing up for a special event with just a few simple styling changes.
Mix and match the pieces together and with existing items in your closet for countless new looks.
We're Just a Click or Call Away
Can't find your ideal size or the perfect item to complete your wardrobe? Worry not! Our team will assist you in every step of your shopping journey.
Simply reach out to us via email or give us a call or text at 877-518-8772 (M-F 10am-5pm EST), and we'll go above and beyond to help you find exactly what you're looking for.