As big fans of to-do lists, project planning spreadsheets, and more to-do lists...it’s easy to get caught up in all that we have in the works and what we hope to be able to offer to our Birdie & Claire followers in the future.
Stopping and reflecting on the last year, however, it’s exciting to take a moment of pause to celebrate how far Birdie & Claire has come since Dec 2021.
This month’s blog post is a love letter and thank you to all of you--- yes, YOU, here reading this blog post!
Without our community of support, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do. We are profoundly grateful to everyone who has been, and continues to be, part of this startup story. Whether it’s subscribing to our newsletter, visiting the site, sharing with friends, or following on instagram, it all means so much to us.
When we eagerly started planning out the vision for Birdie & Claire in 2019, we never in our wildest dreams imagined what the next few years would have in store. We thank you for your patience and encouragement.
Even with the twists and turns of the past year, there’s a lot to celebrate and look forward to in 2022, and we’re so glad to share it with you.
Highlights and celebrations in 2021:
- Birdie & Claire website went live!
- Products from some of our favorite independent brands now available for purchase on our site
- Launch of the Birdie & Claire monthly newsletter and growth of our community
- Starting from just sketches last January, two rounds of product samples and fittings have been completed
Looking ahead to 2022:
- Finishing touches to our samples and official Birdie & Claire product launch (finally!)
- Some exciting partnerships and collaborations! More on that soon :)
- New styles and additional products on the independent brand shop
Thank you again for being here. The best way to hear about all of our upcoming work is by subscribing to the Birdie & Claire newsletter at the bottom of the page.
And as always, you can email us anytime with your thoughts, questions, suggestions, or just to say hi at email@example.com.
Wishing you a happy healthy holiday season.